- Proofreading/Editing (Blog, Social Media or TPT products)
- Blog Post Staging
- Website Managment (light code and plugins)
- DMCA Notices
- Content creation
- Image creation and management
Social Media Support
- And more
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Pixeling
- Marketing Funnels
If you’re looking for a specific service and are not sure if I offer it, please feel free to ask. Chances are good it’s something I can help with, and if I can’t help you, I’ll help you find someone who can.
I offer industry competitive rates in hourly packages or on a retainer basis. (I accept PayPal and Stripe.)
You agree to purchase the same number of hours every month on a billing cycle of the 1st-1st or the 15th-15th. If you do not use up all of your purchased hours one month, then the time rolls over to the next month, and you will have six months to use up the extra time before it expires.
You purchase the number of hours you feel is necessary to accomplish your projects or tasks. The hours must be used up within six months, or they will expire.
Facebook Ads, Pixeling, Marketing Funnels and some other projects are priced separately on a case by case basis depending on the scope of the project. I can prepare a proposal upon request.
I’m happy to give you more details about my rates over email or video call. You can also fill out the form below.
Contact me for more information or a personalized quote.
What about discounts? (I love a good bargain, don’t you?)
There are two ways to get a discount on my services.
New customer discount: Buy 4 hours and get the 5th free!
Retainer discount: All customers on a retainer plan receive a 10% discount on monthly services.
This is the section that’s hard to write. It’s hard to brag about yourself. Who wants to come off as an egomaniac? But I know that you need to know these things if we’re going to work together. So I’m going to set aside my inclination to be humble for just a moment and tell you about my experience so you know what I have to offer.
- Four years of experience working with websites in the education niche.
- Managed social media channels with hundreds of thousands of teacher followers.
- Grew some of the channels I’ve managed by 2, sometimes even 3 digit percentages.
- Managed multi-faceted marketing campaigns with email, blog article and social media components.
- Executed high budget Facebook ads campaigns using the Facebook pixel and retargeting strategies.
- Produced countless teacher-centric articles for a wide range of audiences seen by over 700,000 teachers.
- Built websites from scratch and set up many WordPress sites using custom code to personalize them.
- 15 years classroom experience: I’ve taught every grade Pre-K-5 as a specialist or classroom teacher, with the bulk of my years spent in early elementary.
- Endorsement in early childhood education.
Are you ready to start crossing things off of your way-too-long to-do list? Together we can make time for you to start focusing on the things you love.